Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rhyme 1 - Tall people

*For all those folks out there who like to patronize others about their height, here you go!

Some people are so tall
They like to make it known to all
But they should be careful when they make others bawl
That they don't accidentally walk through a wall

Made up on 14/2/2010 1:00am

That's a glass door. Yes. Thank you for the heads up Captain Obvious. While you're tuned to "SMART" mode, could you like, maybe walk into a wall and take a picture for me? Yeah, do that. No? Well, then -> TAKE A HIKE! XD

Sue me. HAH =)
Wait. I just realized I'm one of those who patronizes others about their height. Sorry Ee Chern! =)

Dipsticks

2 comments:

  1. hey you have to give me credit for your name! ITS MY NICKNAME FOR YOU!!! :) AND IM TALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo cat..look on the right and look out for My pages..go to about me k..haha

    ReplyDelete