Sunday, February 14, 2010

Comebacks for lame pick-up lines

* Not all are mine. =)

Guy : Hey beautiful. I know I've seen you around town somewhere.
Girl : Oh yeah? Maybe it's cause I do charity downtown at the Soup Kitchen. Are you that dude who's always scratching his butt and smelling his fingers?

Guy : You're the horse I'd ride when I go hunting.
Girl : And you are what I'd shoot on sight.

Guy : Hey baby, wanna go out for a cuppa?
Girl : Sure. Just a sec, baby needs a diaper change. Big doo doo. BIG DOO DOO.

Guy : I saw you looking at me on the bus just now.
Girl : Yeah. I read about that baboon that escaped from the zoo. I thought I'd give it a try at that reward.

Guy : Where have you been all my life?
Girl : Hiding from you.

Guy : Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl : Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

Guy : Is this seat empty?
Girl : Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Guy : Your place or mine?
Girl : Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

Guy : How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Girl : Unfertilized.

Guy : Your body is like a temple.
Girl : Sorry, there are no services today.

Guy : I would go to the end of the world for you.
Girl : But would you stay there?

Guy : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Girl : If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Guy : How did you get to be so beautiful?
Girl : I must've been given your share.


Guy : Will you go out with me this Saturday?
Girl : Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

Guy : Hey beautiful. What's your number? I would love to give you a call.
Girl : That would be nice. It's in the phone book.
Guy : But I don't know your name.
Girl : Arh. Right. It's in the phone book too.

Guy : You. Are. So. Beautiful.
Girl : God. Gave. Me. Your. Share.

Guy : Hey girl. Drinks are on me!
Girl : O.K! (dumps her drink on his lap.)

Guy : Your body is Wonderland. Can I be Alice and get lost in it.
Girl : Wait. You want to be a little girl?

Guy : Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Girl : Yupe. But not as bad as the climb up from hell.

For all you single ladies who were innocently doing your "stuff" and got picked up by some random dude, this is for your use next year. =)

Hope it was fun!

Dipsticks

1 comment: